Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

Palmer Park ride this week?

924 views 19 replies 5 participants last post by  COmtbiker12 
#1 ·
is their a ride this week?

#4 ·
krazykowproductions said:
deffinatly not hardcore XC, like ride around, looking for cool stuff to hit and take pics of, kinda of like what you did last week
Lol. What'd I do last week? :p I don't remember.

Like taking pics of improv and jumps and tech stuff there?

#7 ·
yea, i am open for anyday really, excipt the weekend. what day is good for you, i can be there after school at around 3:30, let me know
Doesn't matter to me either. Weekend is out for me too (hopefully) since I'll be at the Superfly on Saturday and hopefully Chalk Creek on Sunday. I'll probably be on my AC since clmibing on the V10 sucks ass. How about Thursday afternoon so its hopefully warmer by then?

#8 ·
COmtbiker12 said:
Doesn't matter to me either. Weekend is out for me too (hopefully) since I'll be at the Superfly on Saturday and hopefully Chalk Creek on Sunday. I'll probably be on my AC since clmibing on the V10 sucks ass. How about Thursday afternoon so its hopefully warmer by then?
I would probably be in for Thursday afternoon...

#11 ·
any time works for me, as long its after 3:15 ish. It takes me only me mabe 30sec to go to the stables parking lot
let me know
I can probably be tehre by 3:30, depends on homework and what not. My cell is 494-7716 so give me a call or something.

#16 ·
actually, the some of the krazy kow guys are going to our dirt jumps that day. you want to go tony?
Yea man. Will you PM me directions? I've never been there before. I'm sure my major casings will give much entertainment to all. :p But, it'll be fun. And I'm on a rigid. :D

#19 ·
kristian said:
So does that make Palmer a no-go then or are you going to hit the dirt jumps after hitting Palmer?

K (still plans on riding from the bathroom lot at 3:35).
Kristian I'll probably still go and then hit jumps afterwards as it sounds like that'll be around 5.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.