Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Still on Training Wheels!
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone up for a couple hours of riding before the big meal?

· Registered
446 Posts
Room for another one at Waldo?

Is there room enough on the trail for one more at Waldo canyon trail ride 8 am Thurday 11-24-2005 (need coffee already)? Should be pretty nice since it kind of faces the East.

Thanks
CSPRINGS

· Still on Training Wheels!
1,108 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
bikeCOLORADO said:
You never know...might just be a few...might be a three ring circus.

You're welcome to join up!

This is the "third annual turkey trot"...it's always been just a few that show up.
Got more info Keith? Where is it at? I've been slacking on my cardio over the summer(too much shuttling...wain no such thing) will this ride kill me? I need to be back in the denver area by 1-2pm, is that going to be possible? Thanks

If I hit Plamer or Ute I was thinking around 9am

· Registered
1,934 Posts
Dude...since we rode together last time, I've put on about 15lbs and I've ridden maybe 5 times (in three months).

It's going to suck a bit...but it'll be a blast, we can call 911 for each other as our lungs explode. It's a cool trail, sucky long climb, a few technical features to work and a really fun descent.

Take I-25 to the Cimmaron/Highway 24 exit and head West.
Keep going past Manitou Springs.
About 2 miles past the Cliff Dwellings/Cave of the Winds exit you'll find the trailhead on the right.

Shouldn't take more than 2 hours tops, so you'll have time to get back to Denver (unless you're in the ICU).

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.