Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

21 - 40 of 68 Posts

·
Community Manager at Trek
417 Posts
Hi Mitch
My son has just bought the bike below second hand but it has quite a lot of damage. Any advice for colour matching trying to get a touch up on the grey and the black?

Thank you

2019 Trek Marlin 7 Mountain Bike in Grey
PMS Cool Grey 10 is the closest color match, a paint shop would also be able to scan and mix to get the closest replication of the paint.

Awesome mate cheer your a life saver 

Any chance for Roscoe 8 2019 matte grey and

2020 Roscoe 8 matte black
Matte paints are hard to match since you need a professional to make a matte specific paint. But... PMS Cool Grey 10 is the same as the other guy's bike above. Dnister Black is PMS 7540.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Nobody asked, but British Racing Green on the Trek Slash is PMS 5535.

Mitch - do you know what it is for Gloss Olive Black on the '21 Remedy? What about the teal used for the Trek logo on the british racing green Slash?

·
417 Posts
@[email protected] , can you help me for the colours to spot touch a madone 6.2 2012, 'white & mountain blue'. I need the white and the mountain blue (black would be nice as well).

Thx in advance, Christof
I have nothing for these older paint codes, but I reached out to see if it is archived so I will follow up with you if I find it! I would suggest having any autobody painter scan it to get an accurate match if I come up empty-handed.

·
417 Posts
@[email protected] , can you help me for the colours to spot touch a madone 6.2 2012, 'white & mountain blue'. I need the white and the mountain blue (black would be nice as well).

Thx in advance, Christof
So Mountain Blue is not something we have recorded, but the white is PMS Process White.

·
417 Posts
Hiya - this is a great thread - is there a code for nautical navy? As on a Trek Rail.
PMS 296

Hi all I’m also looking for the yellow of procaliber 9.7 MY 2021, thanks!
PMS 2010

Rember, this only gets you close, but having touch-up paint professionally mixed and even having them scan your current paint is best.

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Thanks Mitch - and I assume that the teal on the Rails is the same as the decals on the slash ie PMS 7714?

Acknowledged that this is just a guide. :)

·
417 Posts
Hey @[email protected]
Could you please tell me the color codes for a 2017 Boone:
Radioactive yellow
Green accents
Thanks!
Aaron
Nothing listed for those - with Radioactive colors, it's impossible to swatch it on the Pantone scale for it being so bright. It would be best to get it scanned or professionally matched.

Hi @[email protected]
I am waiting for a Trek Rail 9.8XT in Solid Charcoal to Root Beer Ano Decal. Do you have the color code for the Root Beer color?

Thank you in advance!
Root Beer Ano, a wild color, but unfortunately not on a color code list. Best to also have it scanned or professionally matched.

21 - 40 of 68 Posts