Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Can't get right...
Joined
·
556 Posts
matt said:
that guy was kind of a pvssy though, it doesn't hurt nearly that bad to be shot...
Shoot roadies from a rooftop. Theres usually a long line of em in blinding colors. U cant miss. like shooting fish in a barrel, shaved fish. Gotta get my tanks refilled and lube up the old tipmann.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,473 Posts
dannymonky said:
Shoot roadies from a rooftop. Theres usually a long line of em in blinding colors. U cant miss. like shooting fish in a barrel, shaved fish. Gotta get my tanks refilled and lube up the old tipmann.
no, i play pb and would never do something like that 'cause it hurts the sport.
 

·
Can't get right...
Joined
·
556 Posts
JSUN said:
frozen pb's for all you bike thieves..
Great point about the frozen PB's & [email protected]#$%^ & theives. i would never shot a roadie(just curse them in my mind). The worst i do is the stopsign out my window and any garbage trucks that drive by.Places to play legally r too far away from NYc and indoor sounds boring. One in a while we go out into the public parks w/ 4-6 guys and kill each other 4 hours but that gets boring quick. now roadies??? that could be fun...
 

·
DOWNHILL MAFIA
Joined
·
1,360 Posts
dannymonky said:
Great point about the frozen PB's & [email protected]#$%^ & theives. i would never shot a roadie(just curse them in my mind). The worst i do is the stopsign out my window and any garbage trucks that drive by.Places to play legally r too far away from NYc and indoor sounds boring. One in a while we go out into the public parks w/ 4-6 guys and kill each other 4 hours but that gets boring quick. now roadies??? that could be fun...
I don't play paintball but what's real fun is AIRSOFT. We used to call it Repli-soft waaayyy back and we'd go out for hours like you guys would. But DAMN!!! --These things hurt.
 

·
high school loser
Joined
·
1,313 Posts
JSUN said:
I don't play paintball but what's real fun is AIRSOFT. We used to call it Repli-soft waaayyy back and we'd go out for hours like you guys would. But DAMN!!! --These things hurt.
paint balls hurt way worse though.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,600 Posts
JSUN said:
I don't play paintball but what's real fun is AIRSOFT. We used to call it Repli-soft waaayyy back and we'd go out for hours like you guys would. But DAMN!!! --These things hurt.
no they dont

ive got a few airsofts and they just sting a bit (they go pretty far though)(maybe not powerful enough)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Red Bull said:
Not when you get hit in the chin from 6" away... It looked like i had a huge pimple for 2 weeks...
lol, i got hit with one from 6' away and i tried to duct and pull a matrix thingy, but it hit my cheek and slid across that, thus making me look like a G.I. Joe...
 

·
Cynical Bystander
Joined
·
6,770 Posts
Chikity China said:
no they dont

ive got a few airsofts and they just sting a bit (they go pretty far though)(maybe not powerful enough)
What's fun is when they're shot from far away and you can actually see them in the air and move to dodge them. :p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,600 Posts
COmtbiker12 said:
What's fun is when they're shot from far away and you can actually see them in the air and move to dodge them. :p
hell yea

my backyard is perfect for this, trees, stumps, hideouts, and a mine field section! (dog crap) :D

too bad parents cought me and my buds one day :(
 

·
DOWNHILL MAFIA
Joined
·
1,360 Posts
Chikity China said:
no they dont

ive got a few airsofts and they just sting a bit (they go pretty far though)(maybe not powerful enough)
You must have never been shot by a grenade launcher close range..:p
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
3,473 Posts
airsoft does hurt more, i play paintball and have been airsofting a couple times. when you are playing with hardcore airsoft guys there are guns that shoot in excess of 600 feet per second and it hurts way more than any pb.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,600 Posts
JSUN said:
You must have never been shot by a grenade launcher close range..:p
i hope not........

are airsoft guns supposed to have those orange tipped barrels? cuz ive seen some like that but mine dont have that and wanna know if ill get into shiz if a cop sees it and thinks its a real gun (not that id go out and paint it anyways ;) )
 

·
DOWNHILL MAFIA
Joined
·
1,360 Posts
matt said:
airsoft does hurt more, i play paintball and have been airsofting a couple times. when you are playing with hardcore airsoft guys there are guns that shoot in excess of 600 feet per second and it hurts way more than any pb.
I agree, but some people wont.
I guess its a matter of what pain you can tolerate better.
Airsoft guns leave a sharp stinging pain, pbs leave a deep dull pain. But I bet we all got stories of MOUNTAIN BIKE crashes that hurt waaay more!!!:p

How'dya like that everyone??? I brought this thread back 'round to being BIKE related!
*bowing* Thank you very much.
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top