Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
3D guy
339 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks, just not riding my single speed so it needs a great home. Selling it for the best offer (will leave it for sale for a bit or until someone hits my mental price). Folks who know me know that whoever gets it will get a good deal on a great bike.

The last polished bike Santa Cruz made and the only polished 2nd generation Chameleon. Cranks are custom made polished Shamimo's (ala Jeff Jones). Set up with Chris King hubs (rear is single speed specific), BB, head set. Custom chain ring and cog (with extras included) Thomsen seat post and stem. Formula brakes with goodridge lines. Schwalbe tires set up for running tubeless. Fox FIT 32 shock with remote lock out. Would costs thousands to replicate. (oh, pedals not included).

Overall a brilliant, do anything, one of a kind single speed.

I am simply not riding single speed these days thus want to find a really good home. Really truly prefer local Bay Area sale but would consider other options but you will need to cover packing and shipping from a local bike shop. Enjoy.

Ad....

Truly Unique Santa Cruz Chameleon Single Speed - Buy and Sell and Review Mountain Bikes and Accessories

A couple shots

IMG_1656.jpg

IMG_1659.jpg

1 - 1 of 1 Posts