Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
It's carbon dontcha know.
Joined
·
4,417 Posts
Thought I was going to get a late Chrimbo present and be able to upgrade my Highline shock for a brief moment then :(
 

·
Daniel the Dog
Joined
·
6,764 Posts
TImes must be tough

Push is spamming like a broke homer who just lost their job at the Geek Squad. Nice.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,006 Posts
Jaybo said:
Push is spamming like a broke homer who just lost their job at the Geek Squad. Nice.
...and you wonder why you don't have any friends. Maybe try not posting like a total a$$ in the new year...what say you?
 

·
Daniel the Dog
Joined
·
6,764 Posts
Hit a nerve?

jncarpenter said:
...and you wonder why you don't have any friends. Maybe try not posting like a total a$$ in the new year...what say you?
Have you read your posts? Just wondering...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,186 Posts
Hey JC, got the decal (love that thing:thumbsup: )
How come you don't have a custom decal on your Sultan:confused: :nono:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,313 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Darren,

Are you guys for sure 86ing the mx tune then???

I am with 6th and was looking forward to it on the highline.
I signed the paperwork a week ago with HAAS CNC. We've got a new VF-2 being assembled right now at their facility in Oxnard and hopefully being loaded onto the truck this next week. It'll take us a couple/few weeks to get it on-line but heck ya the MX-Tune is coming back!:thumbsup:

Push is spamming like a broke homer who just lost their job at the Geek Squad. Nice
See above. Tooling and fixtures for my new toy has gone over budget.....not to mention I think that I might be able to dig up an extra shock or two for my bike!:thumbsup: :D

BTW...the shock is sold.

Darren
 

·
Yayer!
Joined
·
185 Posts
+1,000,000 on the MX Tune coming back. I have a '10 Van R that could use some aftermarket compression adjustments.
 

·
Outcast
Joined
·
8,588 Posts
PUSHIND said:
I signed the paperwork a week ago with HAAS CNC. We've got a new VF-2 being assembled right now at their facility in Oxnard and hopefully being loaded onto the truck this next week. It'll take us a couple/few weeks to get it on-line but heck ya the MX-Tune is coming back!:thumbsup:

See above. Tooling and fixtures for my new toy has gone over budget.....not to mention I think that I might be able to dig up an extra shock or two for my bike!:thumbsup: :D

BTW...the shock is sold.

Darren
about fricken time Darren! :thumbsup: Just wait; I've experienced the feeling you get when you see the rigging truck pull up in front of your building with a brand new machine tool on it. You're gonna cry.....in a good way.

Oh, and, before you run the mx-tune stuff on the HAAS, can you pump out the Monarch stuff? I got money burning a hole in my pocket!
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top