Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
-_-
4,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gotta swing up the hill to take care of some personal business on the 29th-30th. Thinking of possibly Melones or Sonora(?). Havn't ridden Sonora in forever, and possibly gonna be stuck in town there for easily a couple of hours Monday morning, down by Sanguinetti Rd.

Should I bring the singlespeed and my gimpy hand and knee and try to get a ride in??

Group thang?? :thumbsup:

Lemme know so I can plan somewhat accordingly. Nothing too steep, IE: Tower Drop... I don't wanna spill on any ice and not be able to drive home again, gotta work Wednesday.

**Wifey's a beginner and still intimidated, not sure if she'll go or not yet.

Lemme know!!

:) Obi..

p.s. Yes I know how cold it is there right now, but it's along the lines of the 24 degrees we had here last night.

·
OOOOOOOh Gee Are Eee
6,153 Posts
Hmmm

obionespeedonly said:
Gotta swing up the hill to take care of some personal business on the 29th-30th. Thinking of possibly Melones or Sonora(?). Havn't ridden Sonora in forever, and possibly gonna be stuck in town there for easily a couple of hours Monday morning, down by Sanguinetti Rd.
On the 29th-30th? Sorry... stupid work intervenes. You might try and hook up with Rod and the guys on their Tuesday night ride... talk about Brrrrr. I haven't been up for the New Melones night rides in way too long.

·
mtbr dismember
6,988 Posts
Sorry but...

Sorry, but big if I can do a second ride in one week it can only be a Wednesday. I would think New Melones would be about as easy as it gets for a SS. As The 0gre suggested, Rod and a few others ride every Tuesday evening at 6. But I don't know if they are affected by the weather. You could call Mountain Pedaler (209-736-0771) and ask. I believe his son owns the bike shop. It should be much warmer by then though.

·
-_-
4,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
It's Ok guys, I completely understand...

Already thought about the Mt.Pedaler ride, but going to be headed back out that night. I might just hang with the family.

I really wanna get in at least a small ride while the weather is warmer, midday, maybe between 1-3pm.

I may just head down to the lake, or Columbia and fritter around there. I'll talk to Rod and see what's good to hit up. :thumbsup:

·
OOOOOOOh Gee Are Eee
6,153 Posts
See if you can PM MountainBoat

obionespeedonly said:
Already thought about the Mt.Pedaler ride, but going to be headed back out that night. I might just hang with the family.

I really wanna get in at least a small ride while the weather is warmer, midday, maybe between 1-3pm.

I may just head down to the lake, or Columbia and fritter around there. I'll talk to Rod and see what's good to hit up. :thumbsup:
MountainBoat lives up there Although his alias should be MountainGoat... dud is fast. PM him and maybe he can hook up with you. If not I have some great easy/ intermediate rides in the area which you might be able to get your wife on. How far does she ride usually?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.