Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
(not the greatest with computer, so excuse me if this was posted twice)

Mr. Hucker, seems like you get around and have done alot of riding. If you make it to Silverton (for Gravity Fest), I will comp your riding for 2 days to get some input from you on our trails. I have ridden many of the same places as you, but not all. We want to be the best and that means knowing what the others are doing and then stepping it up further. http://www.silvertonmountain.com

·
Pro Crastinator
11,952 Posts
matt said:
no westcoast bring me.

don't bring shiver me timbers
well, who is going to drive me........

i will look more into detail about making it out, i just used a lot of my vacation time though.... need to talk to the wifey about it...
far be it from me to turn down an opportunity to ride somewhere new....

·
Glad to Be Alive
43,009 Posts
BJ- said:
i beleve the term is...

***** whipped...:D

(and hey it happens to the best of us...but if u dont obaey then theres such a thing as "dont get laid untill u do")
nah he throws in cash to help the purchase

·
noMAD man
12,220 Posts
Hope something comes of this.

.WestCoastHucker. said:
how do i get in touch with you other than PM's? this actually sounds interesting if you are serious....
Nothing really substantive to say, other than I hope we get some good feedback from this deal. WCH, as a Texan, I'd say there could be a great deal of involvement from this side of the Rockies if that area looks decent. We often go 4-wheeling and dirt bike motorcycling in that area. The Ouray and Silverton area is an impressive off road area. I've been going there for many years, but didn't know about a site like this for mountainbiking. Please keep us informed if you can...at least to get another perspective on the mountainbiking possibilites in that area. For us in Texas, it's not a big drive...made in one day usually.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.