Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Uncle
4,388 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone heard from or spoken with UMTB? Wondering why he hasn't chimed in yet about the Boggs 5. Youz out there, man?

A few of us Boggs virgins are hoping to set up an introduction to the area and wondering if you're still guiding fellow riders around yer neighborhood.

·
MTBr ReMember
654 Posts
I'm here...The wind and rain tried to take the dish off the roof last night.

Haven't been to Boggs in a couple of weeks.
Likely down trees etc.

Let me know when you are coming up.
I'll check with FOB and see what the trails are like.

E-me at unclemtb AT Hughes Dot net
Tim

·
Registered
208 Posts
was out there today and its in great shape. BUT as we were leaving it was starting to "mist" so the rain is comming (or here) so who knows what it's going to be like when you get a chance to ride...........

·
Registered
52 Posts
The trails usually hold up great in the rain. Any trees downed from any storm, they aren't there for long. It gives us a chance to get of our asses and use the chainsaws :) Have fun see u up there.

·
my body breaks the falls
1,457 Posts
dhoffroad said:
was out there today and its in great shape. BUT as we were leaving it was starting to "mist" so the rain is comming (or here) so who knows what it's going to be like when you get a chance to ride...........
Yep - today was perfect. I got in 20 miles with the dog and the trails were in the usual great shape.
That must've been you guys I saw. I had the dalmatian with me.
Rain or not, we'll be back again tomorrow. I've ridden in rain and snow at Boggs and it's rarely so bad you can't ride. Sometimes not pleasant, but it beats the peanut butter mud and cow dung on the east bay trails where we're from :)

·
Registered
208 Posts
twindaddy said:
Yep - today was perfect. I got in 20 miles with the dog and the trails were in the usual great shape.
That must've been you guys I saw. I had the dalmatian with me.
Rain or not, we'll be back again tomorrow. I've ridden in rain and snow at Boggs and it's rarely so bad you can't ride. Sometimes not pleasant, but it beats the peanut butter mud and cow dung on the east bay trails where we're from :)
yea that was us I was the one on the blue Trance X with the blue jersey, my brother in-law was the guy with me he's 98% newbie to mountain biking but he really had a great time at Boggs and can't wait to go back.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.