Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Living the Dream
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Louis, I have a friend that is going to staying in Tucson 30-31 of Dec. Would you or anyone you know mind showing him Milagrosa or 50 Year. He rides like a cross between Ian & Hank.

Thanks
John

P.S. Please say Hi to Hank, Nate, Dave, & Ian for me.

·
caninus xerophilous
1,741 Posts
Hey John,

Alpenglow said:
Louis, I have a friend that is going to staying in Tucson 30-31 of Dec. Would you or anyone you know mind showing him Milagrosa or 50 Year. He rides like a cross between Ian & Hank.

Thanks
John

P.S. Please say Hi to Hank, Nate, Dave, & Ian for me.
Shouldn't be a problem, E me for a POC.

Too bad you can't make it this holiday season, loads of new toys and trails to play with.

Louis

·
Living the Dream
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Man

Ya, i wish I could make it out this year, but I'm visiting the Folks in Nor Cal. Will definately be in Tucson next year to see the in laws & do a lot of riding.

I'll PM you in a few days with my friends Email/Contact info. He is gonna ride Sedona, then South MTN, & wrap it up in Tucson.

Thanks again.

Is Dave the Brave still riding with you guys? Haven't heard from him in a while.

·
caninus xerophilous
1,741 Posts
Dave update:

Alpenglow said:
Is Dave the Brave still riding with you guys? Haven't heard from him in a while.
Dave is taking it easier these days do to a severe shoulder injury while gloriously scoring a goal in a hotly contested bike polo match.

I'll be in Tejas for much of 06, so I'll be looking for you there as well, inshallah.

·
Living the Dream
1,798 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I'm sorry

Man if you can avoid Tejas I would. My wife is active duty air force, so I kinda have to go where they send her. I think I only have about a year an a half left here. Hoping we can go back to the Old Pueblo. Where are you gonna be in Tejas?

Dave's bike injury was prior to my visit last year. I'm sorry to hear it is still affecting him.

SunDog said:
Dave is taking it easier these days do to a severe shoulder injury while gloriously scoring a goal in a hotly contested bike polo match.

I'll be in Tejas for much of 06, so I'll be looking for you there as well, inshallah.

·
caninus xerophilous
1,741 Posts
Tejas is aint so bad,,,,

Alpenglow said:
Man if you can avoid Tejas I would. My wife is active duty air force, so I kinda have to go where they send her. I think I only have about a year an a half left here. Hoping we can go back to the Old Pueblo. Where are you gonna be in Tejas?

Dave's bike injury was prior to my visit last year. I'm sorry to hear it is still affecting him.
....considering that I'll probably be going to Afghanistan just after Tejas..

Gonna be at Ft. Hood, likely May to December.

I think he injured it twice, the second time required major reconstuctive surgery and more implants for a guy that already has trouble getting through a metal detector. He rides XC and road these days as he can't afford another major trauma to the same area.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.