Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
San Diego County
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is that your Farmboy you just posted in the picture only thread? I would really like to see and hear more about that bike if you don't mind.

Thank you,

Chris

·
Premium Member
48,238 Posts
Duzitall said:
Is that your Farmboy you just posted in the picture only thread? I would really like to see and hear more about that bike if you don't mind.

Thank you,

Chris
Nope. it is my folding bike.

My Slingshot is a custom team bike, pre-Farm Boy

·
San Diego County
1,475 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ooops, right after I hit the enter button a was thinking I should change "Farmboy" to Slingshot. No offense intended. Is there a prior post, thread or other link with more info on your frame and build? I don't know much about them yet but very interested in your specific set up.

·
Premium Member
48,238 Posts
Duzitall said:
Ooops, right after I hit the enter button a was thinking I should change "Farmboy" to Slingshot. No offense intended. Is there a prior post, thread or other link with more info on your frame and build? I don't know much about them yet but very interested in your specific set up.
My Slingshot has little in common with the current bikes. It is steel and made before the ownership changes and the frame material switched to aluminum

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.