Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, my phone crapped out and I've lost some #'s. I'm trying to get in contact w/ a ridding buddy down in the Springs. Chill dude with a beard, drives a toyota crew cab, rides a grey VP-Free with a 888 on the front. Name is Rich. If you know him, or if you're him, tell him Jeff from Denver with the blue Big Hit is looking for him.

Actually, now that I think about it, I should just throw this out to all interested parties: Bootleg March 12-15. Anyone interested in going PM me.

Thanks...

·
I don't do PC
7,401 Posts
billystack said:
Hey all, my phone crapped out and I've lost some #'s. I'm trying to get in contact w/ a ridding buddy down in the Springs. Chill dude with a beard, drives a toyota crew cab, rides a grey VP-Free with a 888 on the front. Name is Rich. If you know him, or if you're him, tell him Jeff from Denver with the blue Big Hit is looking for him.

Actually, now that I think about it, I should just throw this out to all interested parties: Bootleg March 12-15. Anyone interested in going PM me.

Thanks...
Rich doesn't hangout here, Chris(ctaylor) does on occassion and I believe he sees him regularly, I haven't seen Rich since a fall ride but I bet Chris can get you in touch with him.

Speaking of Rich, your avatar looks familiar :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.