Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Let's ride
7,125 Posts
Hey, can you use your supermod powers to give a bro a little more than 5 PMs worth of space?

Hey, how do you want to get those shifters? should i just leave em in the mailbox, or do you want to meet at starbuckssss or some'in.

·
VRC Illuminati
17,655 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
rensho said:
Hey, can you use your supermod powers to give a bro a little more than 5 PMs worth of space?

Hey, how do you want to get those shifters? should i just leave em in the mailbox, or do you want to meet at starbuckssss or some'in.
I'm only a regular ole' mod. :(

If you step up for NorCal mod status, you'll get a whole 100 PM's worth of space and it'll fill up quick! :D

Re: the shifters. Either way. I'm around tonight, so we could meet at S'Bucks if you want.

Call me....around 6 or so? Or email. I'll be online.

·
baggin ho's
737 Posts
What???

Maybe I'm a bit out of line but aren't all bike parts exchanges supposed to happen in local bars, with little to no light or refrigeration. starbucks? evil..... :nono: Maybe that will be okay if you trash the place before leaving:thumbsup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.