Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Young, Shawn Young
3,165 Posts
You guys are killing me! Where the heck are you getting all those pictures? Funny stuff! Fifteen days till I get my house and Im so darn busy its ridiclous. Cant wait until this is all over so I can start riding more than once a week. Once I move I'll be ten minutes from cottonwood TH or Cowboy TH. Watch out boys cause Im going to be running you up and down the trails all spring long! Think I'll tie a spoon to my seat so you can hear it hitting off my rails as I leave you back on the trail.:) For now Im just training on the elliptical, no spoon,

Shawn

·
Spoke-n-Spoon Junkie
380 Posts
Redmon said:
You guys are killing me! Where the heck are you getting all those pictures? Funny stuff! Fifteen days till I get my house and Im so darn busy its ridiclous. Cant wait until this is all over so I can start riding more than once a week. Once I move I'll be ten minutes from cottonwood TH or Cowboy TH. Watch out boys cause Im going to be running you up and down the trails all spring long! Think I'll tie a spoon to my seat so you can hear it hitting off my rails as I leave you back on the trail.:) For now Im just training on the elliptical, no spoon,

Shawn
Or you can polish your spoon so you can send S.O.S. signals to us when you need help.:p

P.S. You'll find a bottle of Mother's metal polish with a Dead Guy Ale in your stocking this year.

·
2,093 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Redmon said:
You guys are killing me! Where the heck are you getting all those pictures? Funny stuff! Shawn
If you do google / image search you can find pics of anything. Type in spooning and see!
My saturdays are free now. I'll get a hold(all pun intended) of you by Friday.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.