Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
  • Hey Guest, MTBR is testing a beta feature for signatures. By clicking this link, you'll be able to add a visual list of things you own to display to other members. This test is still in the early stages and very limited, but it will allow you to make your sig more dynamic and useful. Shoot us a PM to provide your feedback.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Hit The Road Cyclery
923 Posts
He may have been driven away by all the heat he got about that GT road frame. I hope not, he's a good guy who always had something to add to the conversations on this board, but there were some pretty rude comments thrown his way...

·
Hybrid Leftys aren't real
16,486 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
-Anomie- said:
He may have been driven away by all the heat he got about that GT road frame. I hope not, he's a good guy who always had something to add to the conversations on this board, but there were some pretty rude comments thrown his way...
That would be too bad, I agree with your words about him as well. We did connect though, so if he's not posting as of late, at least he's still lurking:thumbsup:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.