Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Mtbr Founder
35,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We need a new moderator to fill in Impy's post.

Ideally, we want someone who's always here, knowledgeable, level-headed. Responsibilities are welcoming new members and making this a cool place to hang out. There's not too much policing here so they can just help out in starting fun threads and fun rides.

The reward is untold fame and fortune :thumbsup:.

So if you're interested, shout out. If you want to nominate someone or think someone is a great fit, shout out. We can check if they're willing.

I vote for Rensho, Baycat, Grrah, Danger...

francois

·
Paper or plastic?
10,693 Posts
francois said:

Ideally, we want someone who's always here, knowledgeable, level-headed. Responsibilities are welcoming new members and making this a cool place to hang out. There's not too much policing here so they can just help out in starting fun threads and fun rides.

So if you're interested, shout out. If you want to nominate someone or think someone is a great fit, shout out. We can check if they're willing.

francois
I vote for Melt. That way, the Norcal forum will 0ff th3 sh1zzl9!!

·
Banned
6,153 Posts
francois said:

francois
I vote for Pete!

·
It's about showing up.
12,738 Posts
Let's get this straight.

Does this mean that the moderator will have access to the MTBR Corporate Condo, courtesy bar and first pick of the choicest swag like Francois?

·
Registered
3,486 Posts
I vote for Choo Choo Chavez

Although I agree that Pete would keep people in line and prevent the spread of misinformation, he doesn't seem to hang out here much and frequently leaves Passion.

·
-_-
4,749 Posts
My votes for anyone but myself! ;) I'm always starting nonsense! :p

Seriously, yeah, Rensho or Dan'ger.

Why's Impy out? She's admitting she's actually So-Cal?? :p That's "So Hot!"

·
Premium Member
4,129 Posts
obionespeedonly said:
Why's Impy out? She's admitting she's actually So-Cal??
Ahh I will always be NorCal at heart, but it makes more sense to have a local mod.

Rensho also is a good choice methinks. Fast lil' bugger.

·
Registered
4,371 Posts
CHUM said:
gotta be Rensho....sorry Grrah...you goaded me into an unforgivable Tequila hangover :thumbsup:
ahhhh.. so now the blackmail photos come out! But that hangover was goaded by you. I am only dumb enough to do that the night before riding around Waldo Lake.

I gotta throw my vote toward rensho or Dan also! Maybe during the next election in 4 years, after those photos dissappear (or when I get internet access at home).

·
-_-
4,749 Posts
Melt said:
sweet i got 2 votes! .... probably 2 more if fattire and lwright see this thread.
Wait, doesn't your own vote count too, making it 3?? Oh yeah, mods are supposed to be neutral, huh? ;) :thumbsup: :p Count it man!!

So, cool then, my count's "-1"!! :eek:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Zorg said:
I vote for Melt. That way, the Norcal forum will 0ff th3 sh1zzl9!!
Sometimes I really wonder and worry about you, my friend.

:p

Obi..

p.s. Trails are even better today!! Brag-Brag!! :D

·
-_-
4,749 Posts
p.p.s. Regarding "Blackmail":

Hold it, this can't be right, some of those that have been voted for aren't immune to bribes and corruption!!

I have evidence!! Then again, if I'm a beneficiary, oh well. :)

·
It's about showing up.
12,738 Posts
I go with Rensho

Dan'gers work with the BTCEB, the Briones Mafia, and his little one won't give him the time to help us as much as he would like. Not that Rensho's not busy too......

1 - 20 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.