Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· This place needs an enema
17,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone around?

Heading thataway tomorrow (sunday) AM for 4 days of riding. Won't get into Hurrikin until late-ish on Sunday, so we'll just sneak in a quick ride wherever we can.

The Plan is to ride Goose all-day Monday, then we're open for Tues and Weds. Anyone game to ride?

Although we've ridden the Goose dozens of times, I'm still not sure I know where this one is:

Would love it if y'all could show us this and any/all other creative lines that we've been missing all these years. Also open for Grafton, LC, Barrel, or wherever else works for you.

Hope to hear from ya...

MC

· This place needs an enema
17,959 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
El Chingon said:
Hey Mike I don't typically check the boards on the weekends, but I"m around to ride on Tues and Wednesday. I'll call you some time today to hook up.

El C.
El C-

Just got this--4pm Mon. We rode the Swamp yesterday and it was good. GBM today and it was so-so. Lotsa snow on N facing stuff on S Rim. HC, N. Rim, Grey Matter, Yellow, etc... were not possible. Stayed out an hour too long and goopified the bikes. Doh.

Would love to hook up with you tomorrow and possibly Weds. Assuming somewhere closer to St G is gonna be best conditions? Barrel Roll? Green Valley? What about Broken Mesa?

We're at the Travelodge (635 4647, rm 311). Might step out for a meal here shortly, but should be around the rest of the night. Please give a call and we'll figger out when/where to meet you.

Cheers,

MC

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.