Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, I finally got my bike together and it's ready to roll! The front disc rotor is making a lot of noise and rattles when you hit the brakes. It's secured fine, so I think it is just tweaked. I tried straightening it, but to no avail, as you know my limited mechanical skills. The wife and kids are out of town tonight, can I stop by your pad later for you to take a look, or come out to my compound to check it out, I'll make it worth your while. Either way, let me know. Thanks.

·
Registered
117 Posts
What Up Rexford

i am glad that those threads didn't cause you a problem. If you can get down to my house today we (me billy and deutchy) are going to do some trail work and hit some drops. I got my session last week, wait until you see this frickin thing. We can get that rotor straight for you and if we can't I have about 10 rotors sitting at my house in various sizes.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
kyle said:
i am glad that those threads didn't cause you a problem. If you can get down to my house today we (me billy and deutchy) are going to do some trail work and hit some drops. I got my session last week, wait until you see this frickin thing. We can get that rotor straight for you and if we can't I have about 10 rotors sitting at my house in various sizes.
Very good, my wife is leaving with the kids at 630. I'm assuming you'll already be doing the trail work at that time, what time do you think you'll be back at? I'll probably mow the lawn (I know, but it needs to get done or I'll have a hay field pretty soon) and stop by after 8, is that good?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.