Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Staggering sober
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Grand Prix campground, site #156. We'll be there Thursday through Monday. T.D.

·
Totally, and to the max.
2,555 Posts
He he...

What's up, Tim!
Sweet. Do you happen to have space for a one man tent? I need a place to crash. I'll have something to share...

Good to hear from you and glad you're coming! Say hi to Jess for me.

Kyle

·
Staggering sober
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Changed your user name eh.

Good to hear from you too Kyle. I figured if I could find you, this would be the place. It's been a while since I've checked in here.

For you Kyle, we'll make a space if we need to, but I'm sure there will be room. See you there.

Tim

·
Staggering sober
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 · (Edited)
Stop on by. I doubt there will be any room left for more campers but anybody is welcome to visit. I'm a recovering SoCal'er myself. I've been away long enough to loathe going down to visit (I still have a lot of family there). I moved away from there in '87 and have no desire to ever move back. Of course, you probably wouldn't like it up here in Humboldt where it rains all winter and is cold and foggy all summer. Yuk!

Tim

·
Totally, and to the max.
2,555 Posts
Glad you responded!

If I'm freeloading I wouldn't feel right to invite people by, but Andy and the gang are good people and I'd love to catch up with the southern folk. Both of you need to email me about something. Send it to [email protected]. I'll hit you back with some info.

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
thanks!
We won't be camping but we would love to visit.
Looking forward to all the fun.
Humboldt?! Is that North of Orange County? I normally don't get out that far from home. Keep me West of the 5 freeway and South of LA and I'll be fine.

andy
TwoWheelinTim said:
Stop on by. I doubt there will be any room left for more campers but anybody is welcome to visit. I'm a recovering SoCal'er myself. I've been away long enough to loathe going down to visit (I still have a lot of family there). I moved away from there in '87 and have no desire to ever move back. Of course, you probably wouldn't like it up here in Humboldt where it rains all winter and is cold and foggy all summer. Yuk!

Tim
;)

·
Staggering sober
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Oc/la/sd

Not much different in my eyes. The lines are blurred. The only thing separating that mess from San Diego is Camp Pendleton. Otherwise it would be one big LALALAND from Ventura to Mexico. This, of course, is only my opinion and we all know about them and rear ends. We all have 'em and they all stink.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.