Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
jones'in
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there,
I'm leaving tomorrow (from Bozeman) to spend Thu-Sun in BigFork and then Sun-Tues in Columbia Falls. I'm bringing both my bigger bike (7") and my trail bike (5"). Any chance you wanna ride Saturday morning (the 5th)? I'm going to a wedding in BigFork that evening but me and one other guy attending the wedding want to squeeze a ride in Saturday, we've got all morning to burn. I'd consider myself an advanced rider (AM/light FR) and my buddy an intermediate rider....both willing to grind out some climbs if necessary.

Also, after the wedding I'm spending the next couple of days in Columbia Falls w/ my wife. She's a beginner, but I'd love a trail recommendation....something I can take her to on Mon or Tues (2 hour ride max for her).

Thanks! Willing to drive a little bit to get to trails if necessary. And the post-ride beers are on me. :D

--Ben

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
venom600 said:
Hi there,
I'm leaving tomorrow (from Bozeman) to spend Thu-Sun in BigFork and then Sun-Tues in Columbia Falls. I'm bringing both my bigger bike (7") and my trail bike (5"). Any chance you wanna ride Saturday morning (the 5th)? I'm going to a wedding in BigFork that evening but me and one other guy attending the wedding want to squeeze a ride in Saturday, we've got all morning to burn. I'd consider myself an advanced rider (AM/light FR) and my buddy an intermediate rider....both willing to grind out some climbs if necessary.

Also, after the wedding I'm spending the next couple of days in Columbia Falls w/ my wife. She's a beginner, but I'd love a trail recommendation....something I can take her to on Mon or Tues (2 hour ride max for her).

Thanks! Willing to drive a little bit to get to trails if necessary. And the post-ride beers are on me. :D

--Ben
Saturday I could show you some FR/DH trails in Whitefish or we could do an Epic XC ride. Take your pick. PM me and Ill give you my number. Ill be in and out all week but I have 6 days off. I could show you some other trails on Mon too. Im going to Silver Mountain in Kellogg tomorrow if you want to go. Its a day trip.

·
jones'in
917 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
kntr said:
Saturday I could show you some FR/DH trails in Whitefish or we could do an Epic XC ride. Take your pick. PM me and Ill give you my number. Ill be in and out all week but I have 6 days off. I could show you some other trails on Mon too. Im going to Silver Mountain in Kellogg tomorrow if you want to go. Its a day trip.
Thanks, I'll send you a PM.

I'd love to hit Silver Mtn, but I won't be getting into Bigfork until 10-11pm tomorrow night. Hopefully we can work something out for Saturday. I'll ask my riding buddy which ride he'd prefer.

Fair warning: riding on Monday would have to be relatively tame since I'm riding w/ my wife (beginner). Saturday is definitely game on, though. :rockon: :D

--Ben

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.