Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Todd (Snowskilz) and I are riding some urban downtown tonight. We would like to extend a formal invitation to you :D. He's out on a ride right now, but let me know if you wanan roll. Probably around seven.

·
Card Carrying Member
2,032 Posts
mtnbike24_7 said:
Hey Todd (Snowskilz) and I are riding some urban downtown tonight. We would like to extend a formal invitation to you :D. He's out on a ride right now, but let me know if you wanan roll. Probably around seven.
Jeeze, figures it would be tonight. I've gotta go couch shopping. Yip, you heard right, couch shopping. :rolleyes:

Keep letting me know, though.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
kitchenware said:
Jeeze, figures it would be tonight. I've gotta go couch shopping. Yip, you heard right, couch shopping. :rolleyes:

Keep letting me know, though.
Sorry to hear that man. Couch shopping, just get really drunk and figure out which one is the most comfortable to promise god you will never drink again before passing out. Life will go easier.

We are riding Sunday night as well around 7 if you want to go. Definitley want to meet up/ ride with you.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.