Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Does anyone knows of a bike store in Nurnberg where I could get spokes DT Swiss Supercomp? In the place where I live they are only sold in packages of 72psc, and I need 4 different lenghts. A friend of mine will be visiting Nurnberg, Germany soon and I thought I'd ask her to get me these spokes, but I am not sure if she can find a bike store with these spokes.

Thanks in advance,
Megavolt

·
Registered
448 Posts
nurnberg contact.....

MegaVolt said:
Hello,

Does anyone knows of a bike store in Nurnberg where I could get spokes DT Swiss Supercomp? In the place where I live they are only sold in packages of 72psc, and I need 4 different lenghts. A friend of mine will be visiting Nurnberg, Germany soon and I thought I'd ask her to get me these spokes, but I am not sure if she can find a bike store with these spokes.

Thanks in advance,
Megavolt
hello; lived there for a year & there are plenty of well equipped shops;eMail inge at ;[email protected] / she lives there & may know address's........larry.

·
Registered
448 Posts
nurnberg contact.....

try searching on eBay under items available to germans or in Germany.use t-mobile or giant team for example.you will find sellers near or maybe in Nurnberg who will know the contacts.I tried a few & if any respond will forward the replies......larry.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.