Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Never enough time to ride
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering what your liking/not liking about your Avid Codes so far. I've gotta set sitting and waiting for the sun, moon and stars to align properly to get my frame coming:rolleyes:

happy trails...

squish

·
Team Sanchez
4,369 Posts
They are excellent brakes for big boys. I absultely love them. The lever adjust is simple to use, and the levers feel awesome. The breaking power is like nothing I tested before. I"m running an 8 inch rotor up front, and a 7 in the rear. I talked to Dangerboy components the other day, and they said that their Code levers will be released soon, if you're into that kind of thing. The Codes are on the heavy side, but well worth it if you are over 200lbs.

·
involuntary dismounter
2,391 Posts
El Chingon said:
You know I do Padre!
well...the final evidence we needed to confirm that it is indeed FRIDAY!!! :thumbsup::D
happy weekend riding boys! :D

·
Never enough time to ride
1,577 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Wow, so much for the steak I was eating:shocked:

Thanks, for the info though. That's the impression I got of em when I kicked around on the Highlinge at the THC. My set up is going to be pretty much the same 203 front and 185 rear. I do agree they are heavy, but I'm not going for the lightest RFX award here:D

happy trails...

squish

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.