Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Do either of you guys (or anyone else) have a mapped route between Glorieta Baldy and Atalya/SF that you rode last year? This seems to be one of the missing links, at least in my (lack of) SF area trails/connections. Seems like you could ride out through Rancho Barbarios (?) to the south, or along the Atalya/Thompson Peak trails (brutal!) to the north - both ending up somehow at Glorieta Baldy. Seems clear from there down, but that is one of two connectors I can't seem to piece together!

·
Registered
2,892 Posts
Yeah it's there...

glenzx said:
Do either of you guys (or anyone else) have a mapped route between Glorieta Baldy and Atalya/SF that you rode last year? This seems to be one of the missing links, at least in my (lack of) SF area trails/connections. Seems like you could ride out through Rancho Barbarios (?) to the south, or along the Atalya/Thompson Peak trails (brutal!) to the north - both ending up somehow at Glorieta Baldy. Seems clear from there down, but that is one of two connectors I can't seem to piece together!
I'll send you an email.

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
TimE said:
Is this public info? :D

I have been inerested in finding a trail from St John's area to
canada de los alamos/shaggy peak area. Sounds like
they might be one in the same.
Indeed! When I get it figured out & verified by riding it, I'll post a map.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.