Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
enter and win
727 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Specifically, the Don. Or the Dan, whatever. Are you guys riding this Tues? I can actually make it for once. Lemmeknow willya??

brain:thumbsup:

·
Fermented Grain Sampler
clinking clanking clattering collection of collagenous junk
4,168 Posts
bumpity bump bump
So what's the plan? Iz a ride happening? I'll go plug in a light that I'm itching to check out.
Dan, you know how to find me. Post up or let the inquiring minds know. :smilewinkgrin:

·
Feeling a little taller
6,705 Posts
mtnbecky said:
Specifically, the Don. Or the Dan, whatever. Are you guys riding this Tues? I can actually make it for once. Lemmeknow willya??

brain:thumbsup:
Tomorrow night is the BTCEB meeting at the Englander in San Leandro. I will be at the meeting and not riding.

However, there are other tasks that need bodies tomorrow night as well. There's a City of Fairfield meeting where that tool Fred Beiner is going to ask for more money for more fences - what a tool!

·
Registered
3,486 Posts
Dan'ger said:
Tomorrow night is the BTCEB meeting at the Englander in San Leandro. I will be at the meeting and not riding.

However, there are other tasks that need bodies tomorrow night as well. There's a City of Fairfield meeting where that tool Fred Beiner is going to ask for more money for more fences - what a tool!
Good to know you are blowing it off as well. I have a meeting at 4:30 and fly to NY the next day. :smallviolin:

But I am dying to initiate my new ligth. Maybe the following Tuesday.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.