Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Probably drunk right now
6,753 Posts
Drop IMBA an email...

vulture said:
My girlfriend moved to Boulder. (dangit!) and she is looking for some single speeders to shred with. Email me your info and I'll forward it to her.
cheers, Wade
Dan Vardamis and Kevin Stein with IMBA are both SSers. Drop them an email dan or kevin @imba.com and let them know that your GF is in town and looking to ride.

Ken

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
sdanielbullock AT hotmail DOT com

I can ride with different people seven days a week and not face a gearie - there's lots of us out here. My partner would surely like to ride with another female SSer, too. (This is not her, but I'm short a picture right now.) The local board is always good for rides as well.

Attachments

·
Te mortuo heres tibi sim?
8,847 Posts
have her come on here and head to the Front Range board; she'd be more than welcome to show for any rides posted! some of us have had the thought of getting some sort of SS specific ride thing planned, but hasn't happened yet. plenty of SS'ers around these parts!

dave
scrublover1 AT yahoo DOT com

·
Probably drunk right now
6,753 Posts
Shouldn't you....

Hurl said:
Miner giving advice about girlfriends? That's a hoot...and watch out for that Kevin Stein; he gives good lap dances...
Shouldn't you be organizing the 816/612/314 Blow Down? After all, you can't expect McGrath to do anything, Jon Bonjovi is far to busy with his real job and we all know how worthless Sov and I are. So that means it falls to you. Get busy you lazy sumbich....

Ken

1 - 9 of 9 Posts