Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the decision process of a size. I am riding an XL XCE now. I tried a L spot and it fit better and felt bigger than my XCE, but I really need to try a XL spot before making my decision on a size. I am 6 2 1/2 and have a 32-33 inseam so by the charts I am an XL for sure. The XL spots just look so huge so I want to check one out. Anybody willing to let me do a quick test ride on theirs?? Much appreciated.

·
Registered
7,836 Posts
It's about 6 hours away, but if you find yourself coming through Hood River, you're welcome to take mine for a spin.

FWIW, I'm 6'2" with about a 33" inseam, came off a XL XCE, and found the XL Spot to be perfect. You're right that it's a little bigger than the XCE though.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
kosmo said:
It's about 6 hours away, but if you find yourself coming through Hood River, you're welcome to take mine for a spin.

FWIW, I'm 6'2" with about a 33" inseam, came off a XL XCE, and found the XL Spot to be perfect. You're right that it's a little bigger than the XCE though.
thanks Kosmo, I am sure i'll go with an xl. Good to hear that it fits you well as we're coming off the same bike.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts