Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI Kyle
I think I might have been on line for a little while yesterday morning, or maybe I did't get a message from ya at work.
I rode out at ST ed's anyway, left around 6:30, on the cross check, figured it would be a good choice for the muddy conditions, less drivetrain and brake/rim wear to worry about when your ridding fixed with Paul up front to help you slow down faster if needed. Didn't actually use the brake that much, with the trails so sloppy small skids were easy, love the low tracktion situations on the fix. I was able to ride till just about 8pm, gotta love the daylt savings time. I was also able to ride over most of the logs or smaller log piles, didn't get over the big one before the strech place, oh well. There were some great moments of two wheeled sideways cycling, YEa!!
See Ya out at the Tukul with eon and kevin Sunday
later

·
Drinkin' Buddy
155 Posts
My bad

Sorry I did not make it out, I got busy and did not make it out there. Good to hear you had a nice ride. Looking forward to Sunday. I'm putting the Blade on the back for sure, the NBX is just not the greatest in the mud.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.