Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Bite Me.
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
'Zilla - your new riding boots are here just in time for Christmas. Red and Gold, just like you ordered. No thanks necessary.

Attachments

·
Lay off the Levers
10,127 Posts
cutthroat said:
'Zilla - your new riding boots are here just in time for Christmas. Red and Gold, just like you ordered. No thanks necessary.
They'll go great with my new winter riding tights:

Hey, Don't laugh!...Tscheezy told me he was very fond of this design...

·
Bite Me.
4,531 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Great! Here we go - next it will be SSinga and the Marzocchi girls and Renegade and beer bottles - nice to know the Homers have a one track (or is that singletrack) mind..

·
Lay off the Levers
10,127 Posts
jncarpenter said:
...it seems like I remember him wearing similar boots in some riding pics from last winter...." :D

Amazing how similar this outfit is to Mr I's. I think I'm gonna sue for intellectual property.

All this needs is the "I" logo and the look is complete.

·
Freshly Fujified
8,199 Posts
Sometimes being a Homer has it's advantages. In this particular case, I have to wonder. You guys are brutal! Very funny indeed, and your comeraderie enviable.

So many reasons to be a fly on the wall in this forum. Keep up with the incredible product info, as well as the good natured humor.

Bob

·
Lay off the Levers
10,127 Posts
Call_me_Clyde said:
Sometimes being a Homer has it's advantages....
There's a simple 5-step process:
1) Ride with guys who swear to be your friends.
2) Forget to bring your camera.
3) Foolishly accecpt their suggestion to take a shot for you.
4) Foolishly believe their assurances they won't post it.
5) Forget to close your fly.

·
Now with flavor!!
5,613 Posts
DLine said:
The one on the right isn't a blonde.
Holy crap, you got some badass x-ray vision. I ordered the glasses from fruit loops but all I got was diabetes.

·
Baked Alaskan
1,810 Posts
Nothing like a little clown crap to start the weekend off right. BTW, nice boots Zilla, from downhills to downtown, you've got all the bases covered. Functional and fashionable, nice...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.