Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,816 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know if you're hanging around the board or not, but you did tell me that you lurk here sometimes so anyways I just wanted to say thanks for your and wife/friends help last weekend at Patapsco. Turns out I didn't need the tube, bu I do appericate it. I was a bit of an off day for me anyways. 2 flats, a bent chain and broken front derailer was the final tally. If you see me out there some time, say howdy and I'll do likewise. If you'd like to hook up for a ride sometime, let me know. Happy trails and thanks again!! :cool:

·
Registered
6 Posts
crashedandburned said:
I don't know if you're hanging around the board or not, but you did tell me that you lurk here sometimes so anyways I just wanted to say thanks for your and wife/friends help last weekend at Patapsco. Turns out I didn't need the tube, bu I do appericate it. I was a bit of an off day for me anyways. 2 flats, a bent chain and broken front derailer was the final tally. If you see me out there some time, say howdy and I'll do likewise. If you'd like to hook up for a ride sometime, let me know. Happy trails and thanks again!! :cool:
Hi crash.
Sorry for the time it took to get here. I lost my bikegeek signon. I had to setup a whole new account. Sounds like you had a bad day riding . Hey its better then not riding at all.
We (wife/friend) ride mostly on Sundays but sometimes do a after work ride on Tuesdays or Thursdays (no wife here). Last Sunday morning we got caught out in that down pour.
That was a interesting ride.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.