Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok, 62 people have looked at this thread, do you'all not know what an RN or RRT is and are just curious or what. There has gotta be at least a couple of rns or rrts up there that check this forum. My fingers are crossed. Come on now, or maybe you know one and could patch em on thru!

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just wondering about St. Josephs, I know Peace Health owns the place and I have a friend in Eugene with good exp's at a peace health hosp. down there. Just curious about what st Josephs is like from somebody who works the floor. What the different departments are like, any problems, what some of their protocols and utilized technologies are, who does abg's, calorimetry, what kind of vents are utilized, bipabs, ippbs, iv pumps etc etc etc.
Just want to get a feel thats all, relieve a little of the anxiety of moving.
thanks

·
Registered
139 Posts
I spent a very long day in the hospital with my little girl who had broken her arm. This hosp is only show in town. Nice newer building with several other med buildings in the area. Set up like a campus in a nice part of town. Close to everything but not crowded in either. They have a good billing dept I know that much. Not in the med field but looks like a nice place to work. We have some friends who live a few blocks south of the Hosp on Ellis. These are all older homes and many have been totally restored. It's a long way from the mountain bike trails but would be great for riding bike to work. BTW the parking at the hosp is pretty limited. The mall is pretty lame and the list of restaurants is short. But these are some of the reasons Bellingham is sooooooo great.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Well I interviewed with them about nine months ago and it seemed like a really really nice place to work, the reason why I passed was because we couldn't make the numbers work, at all. So thats my two cents worth, but one other thing I'm a lab rat, so you may want to take that into consideration

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.