Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9,598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to run Hydros again and I'll soon be building up an 18" Inbred 29er.

I was hoping some of you owners who run hydros can tell me approximate hose lengths for front and rear that you guys have used. I'll be looking at the used market for these hydros, so hose length is important information to have in my data bank when looking for used brakes.

Thanks!

Mark

·
Registered
2,389 Posts
MMcG said:
I would like to run Hydros again and I'll soon be building up an 18" Inbred 29er.

I was hoping some of you owners who run hydros can tell me approximate hose lengths for front and rear that you guys have used. I'll be looking at the used market for these hydros, so hose length is important information to have in my data bank when looking for used brakes.

Thanks!

Mark
Mark..not answering your question here, but pm or e-mail me before you buy you hydros

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
hey dude,

I asked a very similar question a couple of months ago. If you check my profile and look at threads i've initiated you might find an answer.

I'm running the short version of the Formula Oro's, and they are well and truly long enough.

cheers

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.