Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Yo bro,

thanks for the message.
are you actually going to Costco anytime soon?
If you are, sure, I can get you some bucks, would like a box of those

lemeeknow

thanks man!

·
just a man
1,863 Posts
Home Shopping Network

Sure, I can hit it up soon. You need a box of footwarmers? How about a recharge-able battery pack?

·
Registered
3,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yes, Please

Bombin4X said:
Sure, I can hit it up soon. You need a box of footwarmers? How about a recharge-able battery pack?
If it's no trouble, of course. don't know how many come in a box/carton,
but if it's going to cost say more than $25 or so, then I'll just go buy a few at a local store.

Will need to do that anyway for ride this weekend. Going to post......

thanks!

·
just a man
1,863 Posts
Owyhees?

OK, will let you know. Will hit up Costco on the way home today.

What you got planned for Sat???? I may be game. The Coiler has been aching to do some rolling.

Post soon, and post often.

·
Registered
3,237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good deal Craig

Bombin4X said:
DK: The Eagle has landed (case quantity).
Thanks for getting those. I will spot you on Sat for those.

Posting more about the ride on that post.

also, I think you're going to want some winter shoes. Lakes are what a lot of people have
I like them a lot. Get them a half or a full size bigger.

If you don't have winter shoes now, you should be alrigth with a base layer sock, the warmers under that, then a smart wool sock over that, your shoes and your booties

I don't know if Georges or IMT carries the Lakes

·
just a man
1,863 Posts
Righteous Bucks

Crash_Burn said:
I'am thinking I need a box - How much?
(ala Jeff Spicoli)

$18 gets you a box of 40 packets, looks like 2 to a packet. I guess it's a good deal?

They're near the extrance to the garden center, between the Bolle Goggles and some de-icer I think...

CP

·
just a man
1,863 Posts
You're probably right, Surfer D

I'll have to bite the bullet and pay some ca$h for some good shoes. In the meanwhile I might get thise goretex oversox and throw a footwarmer in there to prevent frozentoe. Can't allocate funds for more mtb wear for at least another month due to 3 kids' worth of Xmas shopping (my wife loves online purchasing too).

Maybe I'll throw a bake sale? Little football-shaped cookies (laces out)?

·
Hoops - Big and Small
1,083 Posts
Costco Rules!

Bombin4X said:
(ala Jeff Spicoli)
$18 gets you a box of 40 packets, looks like 2 to a packet. I guess it's a good deal?
They're near the extrance to the garden center, between the Bolle Goggles and some de-icer I think...
CP
Thanks for the heads up - I'll get a box and pass them out, instantly becoming popular and noble to all my cold and shivering friends.

·
just a man
1,863 Posts
My Pleasure

Crash_Burn said:
Thanks for the heads up - I'll get a box and pass them out, instantly becoming popular and noble to all my cold and shivering friends.
When you hand them the packets make sure to wish them a Merry (Bombin4)Xmas, Happy Hannukah, Fantastic Festivus, or Killer Kwanzaa (whichever floats their boat).

1 - 11 of 11 Posts