Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
19,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Ed, do you recognize where these might have been taken? I found a disposable camera on a trail several months ago, and you're in several of the pics. Who's got the Titus SS w/ the huge weightlifting weight and kickstand? :rolleyes:

Any idea who owns the camera? If so, they owe me $8 for the developing. :cool:

If you need more clues, let me know and I'll scan more pics. It sure is scenic. :thumbsup:

fp

Attachments

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Those pics

are from the Tahoe Gathering of 2005. That was the Round Lake....Christmas Valley ride I recognize myself and JFR in pic #3. I wonder what that ride is going to be like with all the trail re-routing of this past year?

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
19,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
zon said:
The only reason you developed them was you were hoping for nudie pix. :thumbsup:
...or boat washing pics. :thumbsup:

So, does anyone have a clue as to whom the camera might belong to? I want my $8 back! :madmax:

·
Fart smeller
Paid to post this crap.
19,859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
bigboulder said:
really find it on the trail??
Yeah, but I can't remember where. There's a couple of shots of Dennis and JFR on there, which I took to use up the film, which makes them even more worthless. :D

·
Registered
2,817 Posts
Just wondering....

Finch Platte said:
Yeah, but I can't remember where. There's a couple of shots of Dennis and JFR on there, which I took to use up the film, which makes them even more worthless. :D
If you found it in Tahoe and it has been out in the elements for a year and a half. I don't see Jilm in any of those pictures so he is either peeing....or taking the picture.:p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.