Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
To all you big brave mt bikers...

... who spent the year riding a filming or taking pics let's see'em here to kill the winter time away. Put up your special times spent with friends!

I bet Jeffskismontana wins the pot with all he took during 2008 -- props!

Here's a cool on from Ray's:

·
trail addict
1,866 Posts
First video is from around Bloomsburg (Mainvile, some private property, etc) and some stuff from Wisp (western MD). Music is my own, but the quality coming off youtube is pretty lousy.

Second vid was a big goal for me this year-finally hitting the phantom drop at Diablo. I forgot to go back and stand on the top of the landing, but guys have told me it is like 8 feet, maybe more. Video quality isn't too good.

·
i moto too
216 Posts
uncle six pack - congratulations on phantom drop :thumbsup: I bet it felt great to do that first time

I don't have too many pictures from trail riding (I mostly took the camera when we went downhilling - maybe I'll post some of them later) but here are some just riding around

swatara

kingdom trails

pennypack

·
trail addict
1,866 Posts
redheadrider said:
uncle six pack - congratulations on phantom drop :thumbsup: I bet it felt great to do that first time

I don't have too many pictures from trail riding (I mostly took the camera when we went downhilling - maybe I'll post some of them later) but here are some just riding around
Thanks, it did feel great. Probably the ballsiest thing I ever did on a bike...

Your trails are looking good, is that in the Phillly area?

And yes, by all means, post some DH stuff:D

·
Registered
2,974 Posts
Bravo....lots of

great vids and pictures being posted....the vids with the music and jumping put my vids to shame...lots of interesting locations....and I am recognizing some of the riders...lets see...there is Jay D. and Jim Dellavella that I have ridden with up at Hubbards, then the gal riding the ladder over the log....I think I rode with her at Moon Lake....

here are some more .......:btw as I post this update I am listening to a new song to me ......"Frame" by Trapt !!!! How appropriate?

Attachments

·
i moto too
216 Posts
USP - the first four pictures are from swatara (near 78 & 81); next five are from kingdom trials (vermont), and the last ones are from pennypack (philly)

TT - i got almost the same picture two years in a row

i'll have to start looking through all my dirtjumping pics as well as DH i guess. here are a few i had on my computer at work (believe it or not i do take pictures of other people besides bob :D

·
Yung Wun Ho!!
169 Posts
redheadrider said:
USP - the first four pictures are from swatara (near 78 & 81); next five are from kingdom trials (vermont), and the last ones are from pennypack (philly)
Awesome pics man! Where exactly in Swatara are those trails? Road name? Park?:thumbsup:

·
Yung Wun Ho!!
169 Posts
Well other than riding at the moment photography is my other "hobbie"..I always bring my Rebel with me so I end up taking TONS of pics..Here are acouple. Most are in Michaux...

·
Yung Wun Ho!!
169 Posts
Thanx and will do!!!..I have about 6 4gig cards full from just 08..
Here are some more!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.