Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
  • Hey Guest, MTBR is testing a beta feature for signatures. By clicking this link, you'll be able to add a visual list of things you own to display to other members. This test is still in the early stages and very limited, but it will allow you to make your sig more dynamic and useful. Shoot us a PM to provide your feedback.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
just 1 more
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The visitor and the Az immigrant rode a 3.5 hour big loop on 100% FS approved trails Sunday morning. The list of trails will remain nameless but the ride included red rocks, sand, a beach, shade under a new bridge, horses, dogs off-leash, and a young lady trail running in a bikini. We tried our best to ride responsibly, yielding to everyone and everything else on the trails. No skidding or riding alternate lines. Absolutely no trail modifications were made. No foreign nationals were encountered. A totally non world class ride. We did discover however that some outlaw biker apparently turned a TRAIL CLOSED sign around and we were guilty of riding an approved but currently closed due to construction trail. We considered surrendering to the Ranger but then we'd have been late for lunch so we snuck home and will have to live with the shame.:rolleyes:

Attachments

·
Banned
5,540 Posts
az:

Good to here you had a fun ride. I have been riding in about 75 degree weather on the Pacific Coast. Will be heading to Whistler soon and will be riding Soap Stone on the way up.

Doc

·
just 1 more
1,153 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Good grief. I'm trying to reverse the anti-traildoc karma and you're lurking and spoiled it.:nono:

We did ride the left trail Friday:thumbsup: Jason tried the other geezer drop-in line off the saddle, made it look easy.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Me and four of my fiends did a Saturday night ride from Bell Rock to Chicken Point. We started at 8pm and finished around midnight. We did a lot of exploring on other trails going up then back we never seen any one on the trails. We had a blast and can’t wait till next time.

·
Banned
5,540 Posts
azjeff said:
Good grief. I'm trying to reverse the anti-traildoc karma and you're lurking and spoiled it.:nono:

We did ride the left trail Friday:thumbsup: Jason tried the other geezer drop-in line off the saddle, made it look easy.
az:

Rode with my Gay Area buddies on Wednesday. It was so foggy that water was dripping off the trees. We did all the social trails that we use to do back in the day.

Good to hear Jason did the drop in OK. Did Jason do the slickrock section below the tree band?

Have you done Slim and the Shade yet? How about CW?

We are heading to Shasta to do Soap Stone with Byron the 63 year old one hand downhiller. His son is the Shasta chief of police so we get all the special treatment when we are in town.

After that we are heading to that new bike park near Salem. It is supposed to be near World Class status and we wil let you know what we find out.

After that we should be hitting Bellingham before crossing the border. We here Dan the man has been working on some new stuff there.

Hope to do Fromm and Seymour before Squamich. Would like to hook up with Digger for some trail improvement tips and hands on experience.

Might try to get together wit North Shore Peter for some armoring tips before getting to Whistler to work on Renegade. I hear Dirt Merchant is the bomb this year. Will send some pictures of the airbourne stuff.

Wish Jayem and Rockman were going to be there it would be fun to chase them down the mountain.

·
Registered
8,181 Posts
traildoc said:
az:

Wish Jayem and Rockman were going to be there it would be fun to chase them down the mountain.
Actually I won't be too far away. At least closer to Whistler than Arizona is. I'm going to do a week in Sun Valley and the White Clouds in Idaho and then a week in Oregon and perhaps throw in some L. Tahoe as a relish at the end. Shuttle to Rose of course.;)

·
The .05 percent
1,166 Posts
I'm sad to report that the "World Class" shuttle truck is not currently capable of some "World Class" shuttles here in Flag. Might have to take this show on the road and ddo a little tourin

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.