Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Steamroller
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A few months ago I built the PUSS grocery getter project bike. I never posted the pictures when it was done. So far it has not been stolen even though I don't lock it. I think it's a because the bike is the only one like it and would be very obvious. Or maybe it's because it's a POS. At least I built this one, my other two SS bike were bought that way. I welcome your praise, ridicule, or sympathy :cool:

Attachments

·
Angry bunny
4,948 Posts
Very cool Matt.
Maybe I need a grocery getter, no wait .........a cruiser......maybe a fixie.
On the other hand????
Oh OK the Surly will have to do.
Although.....................

:D

·
Registered
370 Posts
Hide it now

Matt you better lock that bike up when Steve comes over, he has an unhealthy fetish for pink ss bikes(maybe you could swap it for his Surly!)

·
Steamroller
1,227 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I keep telling him

I tell him and everyone else that wants a pink bike that purple is the new pink.
Only the people who had pink before it was cool are cool (they know who they are).

Anyone who wants the PUSS bike just needs to stake out my local grocery store or coffee shop, where it sits outside unlocked. You will have to leave town quickly if you steal it because it's one of a kind. I considered building a fixie to be able to leave it unlocked, but I figured I'd crash myself. So I just made it unique and ugly ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts