Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
My pedals died.
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone, so I'm thinking of laying my old Hardrock to rest (Coming up on 6 years old now) and I was looking at the P bikes as a replacement, getting into dirt jumping and parks and whatnot. Do any of you have any experience with these, and if so, could you give me a rundown on em?

·
Registered
91 Posts
I went out his morning with the intentions of buying one, but someone beat me to the one at the shop.

Sorted through the 2011 lineup in the dealer book, though.

·
My pedals died.
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats a downer man,, but the 11's look extremely nice, so might as well wait until fall when they come out;)

·
Registered
91 Posts
Dillontheman said:
Thats a downer man,, but the 11's look extremely nice, so might as well wait until fall when they come out;)
Word is early/mid August, so just around the corner.

For anyone interested in the 2011 models, here's my memory:

P3 is frame only for 399.
P2 is steel with a DJ2 fork and priced under 900. Color ways are black/orange and white/purple.
P1 is a steel frame with rigid fork for minimal dollars. I believe she was blue.

And it sounds like you know what the bike is for and are ready to rip.

·
My pedals died.
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
SBT said:
Word is early/mid August, so just around the corner.

For anyone interested in the 2011 models, here's my memory:

P3 is frame only for 399.
P2 is steel with a DJ2 fork and priced under 900. Color ways are black/orange and white/purple.
P1 is a steel frame with rigid fork for minimal dollars. I believe she was blue.

And it sounds like you know what the bike is for and are ready to rip.
Ah! Thats exciting haha, cant wait to go check em out :) and I'll have access to the 11' dealer book tonight, so I'll be sure to post up anything if you missed it

And thanks, btw, I'm ready to go gnar the gnar :p

·
Registered
373 Posts
Anyone have a shot of this?!,
Anyways, I had a '08 P.2 Cro-Mo (P.1 W/ gears). And it was great bike. Rode well, but after a half a year of riding there was some problems with the bottom bracket and the wheels are heavy and weak. ( also the DJ3 was basicly crap but thats on all sub $900 DJs).
But for dirt jumping/skatepark/pumptrack ect they are great bikes and I would say the best bikes in that price range.

·
Registered
373 Posts
The one above it looks like its rigid too!
Thanks for the pictures.
I'll be looking into the blue rigid for sure. ( I have been looking for a rigid :) )

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hello everyone,
I'm going to buy a P2 chromo from 2007, and i wondering where i can find the official PDF which contains every information on it. ( for example, you can find the fork max travel officially tolerate )
thanks,
Cyrain

1 - 9 of 9 Posts