Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
beer is good
535 Posts
I rode out at wilson creek on wed. Up wilson, up the road, down bingo, and back across blue cooler. There was only about an inch of powdery snow everywhere, with a few small drifts, so riding was pretty good....15° sunny, and not windy:)

·
Registered
320 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
wow you guys missed a great time

Instead of the predicted 0 degrees it was about 24 when Nels Blitz and I started out. There was 3-6 inches on new snow for much of the trip. Yes there was walking where there is usually riding, but we had a great time going up Northwest and down Wilson. Next time you guys should join us!!

·
Rocks Rock
943 Posts
lv2ride said:
Instead of the predicted 0 degrees it was about 24 when Nels Blitz and I started out. There was 3-6 inches on new snow for much of the trip. Yes there was walking where there is usually riding, but we had a great time going up Northwest and down Wilson. Next time you guys should join us!!
Yea I hated to miss it, but I'm on Mother duty for a couple weeks. She's here visiting from the South... South Dakota. I'll be ready to hit it again after the new year. Have a good trip Steve! See you in 3 weeks.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.