Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These were among a long line of ideas that have tumbled in my head for years. Not for everyone, largely niche' but it was a product I wanted, so I made them.

Looking forward to putting them to use!

Blue Product Azure Bag Luggage and bags

Blue Transport Rim Bicycle tire Bicycle accessory

Bicycle wheel rim Bicycle accessory Rim Bicycle tire Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Bicycle wheel rim Bicycle tire Bicycle

·
Registered
2,041 Posts
I'm interested to know more for my trail work rig.

How rigid are they? I see you've only got them connected along the top/sides. Does the panel "oil-can" perpendicular to the bike?

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They are my product, I have them manufactured in northern Utah. They were created for the Big Fat Dummy specifically but I had/have plans to have a set made for a Blackborow as well in the future. See @ovibosgear on Instagram for more information if you'd like.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
They were created with trailwork in mind as well as other applications. I have had them on my bike for better than a month and they have hauled a fair bit of different items thus far.

The panels could oil-can lift by removing and replacing the two Velcro straps on the vertical portions of the panels if desired. The material is 6061 Aluminum and are pretty rigid by themselves. A few more examples of them in use can be found on Instagram @ovibosgear if interested.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.