Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Fence guru
740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
last night 2:30 hour 20 mile ride. The trail is in great shape. There is snow on the ground but none on the trails ... do they have in-trail heating up there or something? I love this trail and ride it regualrly after work. It is like LNSP but with climbs, some sections feel like a giant pumptrack. The lake is almost solid and the scenery is a+ right now, should be prime riding this weekend. Also rode darkmoutain of course it rules. The gate is closed to Dark Mountain but you can still park and ride. Took my new light out for it's innaugural ride last night too wowowowowowowow!! any brighter and it would be overkill. I highly recomend the NiteRider Enduro HID (on chainlove for $185 lately).

Attachments

·
pronounced may-duh
4,306 Posts
I rode there a few weeks ago in some frigid weather. Snow everywhere but none on the trails. It's like somebody shoveled them out for us. Great fun trail. Can't wait to go back when things are a little warmer and check out warrior creek.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Great news going up in the morning to take advantage of the nice temps with crew of nine the kids are out of school I hope it doesn't get sloppy tomorrow thanks for the info

Man what a ride we had a blast riding in shorts with snow beside the trail

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.