Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I bought this 08 ML Mako frame and TALAS fork from Biker Bob in October and have been having too much fun riding it and dialing it in to post the pictures. Now that it is raining it's time. I have to thanks BB for the great deal and tips for what is next. If you are just browsing this site and thinking of getting a Titus you owe it to yourself to call Biker Bob. Make sure you get the right one (Bob) too!

I was riding an 06 SJ FSR Pro with a Pushed Talas and thought it to be be very, very good ride until now. My overall riding skills have improved and my fun meter is pegged. Cannot imagine what could be better.

As stated above the frame and fork are from BB, the rest of the components from my old ride were transferred to this one.

08 large Ano Mako and TALAS fork
Mavic 819XM UST rims ( Kenda Nev in front SB8 rear)
Hope Bulb hubs and Hope QR skewers
XO triggers
XTR front derailleur
XO rear derailleur (with Enduro ceramic bearing pulleys)
Gore Ride On cables
Race Face Deus crank set 175mm (with Enduro Bearings in bottom bracket)
Race Face Deus stem
Race Face Low Rise handlebars
Juicey 7 brakes(160mm rear 185mm front)
Sram PC 990 cassette
Sram 991 chain
Oury lock ons
Hope Bar ends
Hope seat qr seat clamp
Thomson Elite seat post
WTB Laser V Team Saddle
King head set
Crank Bros Candy SL pedals
I love this bike and already trying to convince my wife (who rides an RX) that I need a shiney TI one. We will see how long until I win. Also bekore you ask I do not know the weight nor do I care, it works well for me.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.