Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
beagledadi said:
Where do you post up your GPS routes/rides? Motion Based? Topofusion?
I cruised through your website...you're an animal!! :thumbsup:
I don't post up GPS routes. I navigate the old fashioned way....using a map :thumbsup: . The profiles come off the Suunto T6 which tracks elevation gain/loss.
 

Attachments

·
Lone Wolf McQuade
Joined
·
2,418 Posts
Ahh yes, the old fashion way :D I was curious to see what your ratio of road/mountain biking is and how many miles a week you put in.... looks like a ton ;)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,066 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
beagledadi said:
I was curious to see what your ratio of road/mountain biking is and how many miles a week you put in.... looks like a ton ;)
I average about 15 hrs of riding a week. Some weeks are smaller with only like 9 hours of riding....others are huge pushing well over 20 hours. Out of all the training/riding I do, I would say that 80% of it is on the road...the other 20% is on the mnt bike. Weekends tend to be big hours on the mnt bike. It all varies based on what events I have coming up.

As far as the bike I am riding....it is a brand out of Germany called Rotwild. It is the team bike of Topeak-Ergon.
 
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top