Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
3,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
38 Weekend Group MTB Rides!

We just finished the weekend ride schedule for Team Evergreen last night. We will have 38 weekend group rides starting in April with some really great destinations to satisfy everyone. Each ride will have two leaders (fast and moderate) so no one gets left in the dust. There are also a couple of "secret" events scheduled as well that you won't want to miss, including the possible return of the Rocky Mountain Century.

As soon as the schedule is posted, I'll put up the link. For more info on joining Team Evergreen, visit www.teamevergreen.org. For those "roadies" interested in the Triple By-Pass, sign up now. We've already reached 1000 entries since it opened on January 1 and it will close at 3500 (probably before March).

·
Banned
3,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Fat Elvis said:
Yeah, I was confused too. I'm 38. I figured the age requirement was just a way to exclude me. Next year it'll probably be over 39. Beeyotches!
I guess I can only fix my title and not the overall topic title. Vbulletin is the crapiest forum software ever written. There are so many better "community" applications out there.

Oh well.

·
old skool newbie
857 Posts
so all the rides are over 38 miles, ;) no, oh

team Evergreen is a great group, I've done a couple of rides with them and would do more if they didn't start at 5:45. It's hard to get off work, get home, get gear, & get to the meeting spot by then. Any chance you have the power to extend the Wednesday night ride time?

·
Banned
3,883 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
goldenboy said:

team Evergreen is a great group, I've done a couple of rides with them and would do more if they didn't start at 5:45. It's hard to get off work, get home, get gear, & get to the meeting spot by then. Any chance you have the power to extend the Wednesday night ride time?
Wed night rides are actually not part of the mountain bike committee :confused:. We are talking about doing some night rides (lights) during the week in early and late season.

·
Registered
7,698 Posts
goldenboy said:

Wed. night rides leave the mtg. place at 6. 5,45 is just to get there and be ready by 6.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.