Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
bi-winning
11,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Go get yourself a cold one, or make a sandwich as you wait for the pictures to load, if you have a slow connection.

My day started early. I was on the bike by 7am. My mom had decided she was going to ride her bike to work. Her commute is 20km one way from Niagara Falls to Niagara on the Lake. She wanted company, so i joined her. I have no pictures from that trip, but I really enjoyed the quiet country roads in the morning sun. After she arrived, i turned around, and headed back. 40km done before 10am.

My sister wanted to go for a ride in St. Catharines, as did I. She chose to drive, and save her energy for the trails, whereas I decided to ride ~19km to the trails. We probably rode ~25-30km. Then, I rode back from St. Catharines to Niagara Falls.

And now for the good stuff. Pictures!

·
bi-winning
11,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
met up with sister

I arrived

smiles

Finally, some MTB content for you all

coming to the top of a slippery hill

brother and sister

splashing through the mud

snack time

the bikes

Happy Canada Day everyone :)

Disclaimer. As you can see, I rode my CX bike. That worked out really well for me, as it helped me tone down my riding a little bit. It brought my ability level closer to my sister's, which made it easier to ride together more. On the MTB I have more of a tendency to pull ahead a lot more on the downhills and singletrack.

·
Registered
61 Posts
Happy Canada Day Eh!!
Nice pictures.
I used to ride the short distance from Chipawa to the falls everyday. It was really cool riding by the falls and feeling the mist in your face.

·
bi-winning
11,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
scorpionwoman said:
It's great that you went everywhere by bike. The cross bike seems like a good choice for that.
I really love that bike so far. It is perfect for rides like this one that involve a lot of road, as well as trails.

scorpionwoman said:
And these pics of your sis are really cute. Thanks for sharing!
Yes, those ones turned out really well. A lot of people seem to like those ones.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.