Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently made the trek from Ontario Canada to Moab Utah with a fellow mountain biker to take part in outerbike. What a deal :thumbsup:a chance to ride high end bikes for less than the price of rental on trails like I have never ridden. I am used to dodging trees not avoiding cliffs:eek:. But one thing I would like to do is commend the guys at Intense I found them to be very informative in talking about the bike as well as taking the time to set the bike up properly for my size and weight. I first rode the new carbine and was very impressed ( to the point that I will probably look at it as a replacement to my present ride when the time comes). I also took the spider 29 out ( the first 29er that i have had the chance to ride) I will admit that in sitting on 29 ers in my local shop i was not crazy about the large wagon wheel in the front. But after taking this bike on the trail i was impressed on how it felt and will admit that i can see some advatages. But for the type of riding I do i still like the 26 wheel size better.I am just getting back into the sport after some time away and found that I migrated to smaller manufactures as they gave me more personal attention. Nice to know that when you talk to these guys you are talking to a guy that rides a bike like you and not just an office chair thumbs up guys:thumbsup:

Buckshot

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.