Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
King of the Barneys
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I saw an ad for Outdoor Idaho cycling promo, with some shots of what looked like our local Barney-Squad :)) )in the Boulders, etc., and it's spozed to be showing tomorrow night and the 23rd.

Should be fun, but I'm scheduled to be riding north of town then.

CDB

·
Don't worry, be happy!
8,141 Posts
that means we get it sunday night up here in WA. ( if anyone cares)

I don't spose thats US you'll be riding with?

·
King of the Barneys
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well, I didn't even think of running up there Thurs nt. and I'd already planned on Friday off to start the relative-visiting ordeal. Let me cogitate on that a bit. I was gonna be 10mi north of town, not 110, but who knows?? Thanks for the reminder.

CDB

·
Don't worry, be happy!
8,141 Posts
actually it's better if you stay away. That way, for the first time in history the women will outnumber the men. Not that you aren't an honoray female and all but...

Formica

·
Registered
3,544 Posts

·
Back of the pack fat guy
4,008 Posts
I went up last summer with Crash_burn at the request of smilycook so IPTV could film some footage of people biking the White Clouds. However, when we learned that the filing was going to take all day and we were really only going to ride about 5 miles, Crash_Burn and I (and another guy) bailed on the filming and headed out to do 4th of July to Ants Basin to Warm Springs to Williams Creek. Smily said later that the film crew didn't even get to Ants Basin by the end of the day of shooting!

CBro - Isn't it too bad you won't be able to watch it? I hear that followers of the religion of Brandi and the tenets of W are prohibited from watching PBS since it's waaaay to educational.

·
King of the Barneys
1,121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Earthpig said:
CBro - Isn't it too bad you won't be able to watch it? I hear that followers of the religion of Brandi and the tenets of W are prohibited from watching PBS since it's waaaay to educational.
Just when we were getting to like the sweeter EP....aww shucks. ;)

·
TRAIL KUBUKI CORNDOGGER
2,981 Posts
CBro said:
Me thinks it might be time for another pressed ham and crotch weiner sesh.

Original topic as seen on TV

·
Back of the pack fat guy
4,008 Posts
CBro said:
Jesus, if we can avoid more "who wants to cart their fat @ss up a mountain on a chair lift because they're too friggin lazy to ride their mountain bike uphill" threads by discussing Brandi, I'm all for it.

Sorry CBro, I'm off the meds and on the Schlitz these days.

·
just a man
1,863 Posts
Earthpig said:
Jesus, if we can avoid more "who wants to cart their fat @ss up a mountain on a chair lift because they're too friggin lazy to ride their mountain bike uphill" threads by discussing Brandi, I'm all for it.

Sorry CBro, I'm off the meds and on the Schlitz these days.
More meds, less malt liquor! :thumbsup: We love you man!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts