Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Content from my avatar
4,355 Posts
Daaamn, he totally kicked that car's ass. Anyone who can hit a car with enough force to dent the trunk like that and push the car that far, and then come out sitting up, deserves a gold star in my book. :thumbsup:

Roadies: 1
Cars: 783,294

·
Content from my avatar
4,355 Posts
whos that guy said:
He did unclip however. Pretty impressive reflexes to save his legs. His face on the other hand...
He knew he was f*cked for quite a ways (relatively) before he hit the car. You can see him fishtailing from locking up his wheels for a few feet in front of car. It's not so much reflex as it is presence of mind in a crappy/intense situation. Time slows down when you know you're gonna eat it hella bad. I know that from experience. :p

It almost seems as if he tried to launch himself off the pedals so that he could try to roll over the car, instead of slam into it. I guess he kinda did both, he hit the window, at least, instead of the metal.

·
Registered
12,083 Posts
erik1245 said:
Daaamn, he totally kicked that car's ass. Anyone who can hit a car with enough force to dent the trunk like that and push the car that far, and then come out sitting up, deserves a gold star in my book. :thumbsup:

Roadies: 1
Cars: 783,294
If you hit a car the "right" way a human can total win...

Last year buddy got drunk staggered out of the bar tripped on the curb...fell...

His shoulder hit a parked car drivers door just below the window...

Smashed the window dented the door so it wouldn't open....

Didn't hurt himself at all....

Well he continued drinking at that became very painfull the next morning.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.