Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
gtbikesalltheway said:
why do all camera people turn the camera away jeez they are morons I wanna see the full crash and enjoy thinking about it before the camera jerks away
If your friend landed on his head and yells for help would you just flim it? but yeah i know what you mean, you kindda want to see the after math of what happened.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
181 Posts
freerider167 said:
If your friend landed on his head and yells for help would you just flim it? but yeah i know what you mean, you kindda want to see the after math of what happened.
Heck Yes! its much better to have a good shot for him to remember in the future, and besides there were plenty of other people there to help him
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
gtbikesalltheway said:
Heck Yes! its much better to have a good shot for him to remember in the future, and besides there were plenty of other people there to help him
yeah, my friends bro is really crewl and my friend went off a drop and didn't land it right, didn't get enghof speed and he fell and got the wind knocked out. his bro was just filming the whole thing without anyone help for a few mins. He and his bro were the only ones there
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
181 Posts
freerider167 said:
yeah, my friends bro is really crewl and my friend went off a drop and didn't land it right, didn't get enghof speed and he fell and got the wind knocked out. his bro was just filming the whole thing without anyone help for a few mins. He and his bro were the only ones there
now that is just plain wrong haha I wouldve helped the kid after about 30 seconds of him grieving in pain on the ground haha
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,523 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
gtbikesalltheway said:
now that is just plain wrong haha I wouldve helped the kid after about 30 seconds of him grieving in pain on the ground haha
i did the same thing the guy did on the video but on a smaller jump. My friends thought i was joking while i was on the ground yelling help.
 
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top