Mountain Bike Reviews Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
RidetoLive,BuildtoRide
198 Posts
My fouth year

wooglin said:
This is where I stay. Nice folks, good price. Pretty and convenient location.

http://ouachitahaven.com/
staying at the River Haven, we'll be in the WindChimes Cabin. again this year..first one on top of the hill, stop in and have a beer or two or 10:)

Peace

·
Registered
73 Posts
last year, i slept in the field across the road from the school (starting and finishing point ) and had no problems.
the school had bathrooms and that is where the food is served. there is also a a RV park down the road about three miles with HOT showers.

·
Registered
791 Posts
fastbilly1 said:
last year, i slept in the field across the road from the school (starting and finishing point ) and had no problems.
the school had bathrooms and that is where the food is served. there is also a a RV park down the road about three miles with HOT showers.
Did you set up a tent or sleep in a vehicle?

·
Registered
73 Posts
i slept in the back of my suv. kinda cold in the early morning but that just helps you get used to the cold weather. when you sleep in 30 degree weather, riding in 40 degree weather doesnt feel bad at all.
the field i am refering to has no registration or anything like that. it was just off the side of the road near a church across the street from the start line.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.